Monday, February 9, 2009

9 Months

Can you believe it? Hayden is going to be 9 months old on Wednesday! Where does the time go? I remember when I was still pregnant, totally freaking out about becoming a Mommy! I think I have adjusted to it pretty well! Anyhow, I thought while Miss Hayden was napping, I'd just type a little 9 month update. Hayden is getting so big. Her next Dr.'s appointment is the 18th, so I will get the offiicial weight then. But I am guessing she is about 22 lbs or so. She has her 2 bottom teeth, with the 2 top teeth coming in. 1 of them has broke through, the other one is still right on the border. She has been a little cranky because of it, but not too bad.

Hayden is rolling all over the place now. She even gets up on her hands and knees, but can't quite figure out how to maneuver them to crawl. She can sit up from a laying position too. It won't be long and she will be crawling!

We finally started giving Hayden a bath in the tub. The kitchen sink worked for a long time, but since she is getting so big, we had to try the tub. The first time she had SO MUCH FUN!Ever since that first time in the tub, she has screamed bloody murder the minute we set her in the tub. I have no idea what has changed? I feel bad for her, but she needs to get used to it. We can't keep bathing her in the sink, it is too small now. Hopefully next time will be better. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

3 days ago, Hayden started giving kisses. I asked her to "Give Mommy a kiss" and she leaned in and gave me an open mouth kiss/lick on my cheek! That was the BEST thing EVER!!! I'll see if we can get a picture of that! ;)
Hayden loves to clap, wink and play "So Big".......You ask her, "How big is Hayden?" and this is what she does:

So Big!

Her hair is getting so long again, it is almost time for another haircut! How many babies get 2 haircuts before their 1st birthday??? What a hoot! I will be writing more and posting more pictures soon! Of course, I will be sharing her 9 month picture in her chair too. Until then, enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment