Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where's the beef?

Today I decided to venture out in this wonderful (not!) Michigan winter day and hit up Meijers for some groceries. I recently saw a commercial for the New 100 Calorie Pack Oreo Mini Cakesters and was anxious to give them a try. Of course, they didn't have the chocolate ones, like I would've prefered, so I got the Golden Oreo Cakesters instead!When I got home Mark helped me carry in the groceries. (Ok, so he carried them in and I put them away.) Anyhoo, I showed him my nifty little treat that I bought and he opened the box and grabbed one. He said, "Hey, I think this one is empty". Sure enough, this little package of Oreo Cakesters is EMPTY!! Can you believe it? This kind of thing only happens to me! Guess I better get on the phone and call Nabisco to see who had their hands in the cookie jar.

UPDATE: The cakesters are quite tasty. They taste like little tiny Twinkies! Can't wait to try out the chocolate ones!

2 comments:

  1. Not just you....Mark was the one who got a McDonald's cheeseburger with no burger in it! (and that was when the "where's the beef" commercials were playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 Calorie Pack Oreo Cakesters!!! I must find the chocolate!
    ~Jennifer~

    ReplyDelete