Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where's the Beef - UPDATE!

Just thought I'd share the rest of the story with everyone. A Friend of mine recommended I call Nabisco to complain about my cookie thief, so I thought what the heck! The lady I spoke with was VERY apologetic, of course. I couldn't help but chuckle, would someone really get that mad over it?? We laughed about what happened and the lady even joked, "Those are our 'Under-100 Calorie Packs' or rather our 'Torture Packs'!" We laughed again. But to end the conversation, she said she would send me a coupon for a free package in the mail. Well, believe it or not, it arrived in the mail yesterday!
A Closer look:
I give them credit for coming through on their promise! Hopefully someone isn't losing their job over this silly fiasco! Oh and by the way, the 100 Calorie chocolate oreo cakesters are delicious!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you might have a little too much time on your hands... :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "torture packs"...funny. I looked for the chocolate at Meijer on Monday, but all they had was the golden...darn!! I'm sure no one will lose their job over that...but they might have to kick the machine!

    ReplyDelete