A neighbor gave her this wheel barrow and she loves it.
This was on Father's Day....she loves playing in the water.
She had just splashed her face.
These pictures were taken in our backyard of our house yesterday.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!!!
Hayden and her Grandma
Hayden and Grandpa
Silly Hayden
I just thought this one was to funny!

Worn-out Hayden zonked on the couch!
Hayden's latest thing is she keeps waking up in the middle of the night screaming and crying for Momma! Every night the last week, she woken up between 3-4am, screaming and crying. She woke up early Saturday morning screaming, "My Blankies, MY BLANKIES, MY BLANKIES"! Mark went in there and she apparently wanted Mommy!! She really started screaming for Momma. Once I went in there we rocked for about 20 minutes and I put her back to bed. I guess she must be having bad dreams or something? Last night she woke up at 1am crying. Makes for long days when you have to get up in the midlle of the night again. I am not used to doing that. She usually sleeps really good. I really hope this is just a phase and she quits doing it soon! Time to go pick her up from daycare so I can take her to the salon for her umpteenth haircut!! ;)
Maybe she is getting ready to go through a new developmental leap. Sofie does wierd stuff like that for a whiel before she makes a big jump forward developmentally. Hope you get some sleep soon.
ReplyDelete